Our services include:
• Workshops and classes for adults and children including “I Can Fly!” family and adult art workshops; “What’s Your Purpose?” workshops at Body Mind & Soul; and “TNT Workshops” for women on transitions and transformations. Please email Sarah to get on her notification list for her workshops and other events.
• Advertising in GISH PICKS: A Guide to Cultural Activities for Families or SPIRIT PICKS: A Guide to Inspiring Activities in Houston or THE SUMMER BOOK® ONLINE: A Guide to Houston Day Camps and Classes for Kids and Teens
• Private intuitive guidance sessions for 30 or 60 minutes at Body Mind & Soul
• One-hour marketing consultations
• Speaking on a variety of topics, including the following (other topics can be presented as desired):
"Sounds Like a Summer Plan"
“Cultural Activities in Houston for Families”
"The Importance of Historic Preservation”
"Surviving and Thriving with Teens"
"Calling All Kids: Encouraging Children to Follow Their Heart"
"The Eight Daily LIFE-amins"
"You've Got to Visualize"
"State Your Mission"
"Sifting through the Noise"
“Addiction in Adults and Teens”
• Introductory tours of Houston for families and groups
• Party Pics (photographing people at events such as parties and fundraisers)
• Writing (articles, résumés, newsletters, press releases, etc.)
• Graphic design
• Web design
• GISH PICKS: A Guide to Cultural Activities for Families
• SPIRIT PICKS: A Guide to Inspiring Activities in Houston
• THE SUMMER BOOK® ONLINE: A Guide to Houston Day Camps and Classes for Kids and Teens
• Artwork, including a series of “Mod Mandalas” using hubcaps
• GISH AT THE MOVIES, a monthly column in 002+ Magazine
• “Houston: Our Roots Are Strong,” a children’s cd about historic Houston landmarks co-created with Leah White